Christian Drug Rehab Programs
- Alabama Teen Challenge is a 12 month, Christian discipleship program with multiple locations within the state.
- Alabama Teen Challenge began in 1972 as Birmingham Teen Challenge. Today, it is operating a non-residential crisis centre and four adult residential programs (3 male and 1 female) with a bed capacity of approximately 140 students. Its balanced, one year residential program is summed up as: “It’s not just about drugs or alcohol; it’s moral training. We don’t just talk about drugs and alcohol. We talk about character.” Teen Challenge does not view a person as a statistic – but rather a unique life set apart by God.
- Facilities include:
- Men’s Induction Center – South – Bay Minette, Alabama
- Men’s Induction Center – West – Jones, Alabama
- Women’s Training Center – Warrior, Alabama
- Men’s Training Center – Lincoln, Alabama
- This center of transformation includes the Recovery Program, Re-Entry Program, Worship Center, SuperThrift Outlet, Auto Center, Community Outreach Center and Medical Center.
- Every day, men and women find refuge and long-term recovery in its innovative and Christ-centered programs.
- Residents complete a 30-day orientation then begin the program’s three-phase curriculum. They participate in counseling, identify destructive patterns in their lives and ways to break the cycle of their behaviors, develop life and job skills, and improve academic levels-all while grounding themselves in God’s Word through discipleship classes, worship services, personal reflection and prayer.
- The Shoulder is a private, nonprofit, Christian drug and alcohol treatment center that opened in April of 1988.
- The Shoulder offers several residential and non-residential treatment programs for adult men wishing to recover from their addition to drugs and/or alcohol.
- The Shoulder is certified by the Alabama Department of Mental Health. All of our counselors are certified, and our standards are among the highest in the treatment field.
- The Shoulder emphasized the spiritual dimension of recovery. The Shoulder focuses on recovery as a process of restoring the broken harmony of the mind, body and spirit that exists in people with addictive problems.
- The Shoulder helps those who are lost in addiction find their way back to life and health through lasting sobriety.
- Rapha Ministries and Rapha Christian Home are a faith-based drug and alcohol recovery program located in Northeast Alabama.
- The recovery program hosted at Rapha Christian Home is for adult men who struggle with alcoholic and drug addiction, unhealthy relationships, co-dependency behavior, serious marital conflicts and loneliness.
- The 70 bed, non-profit organization offers a seven-week residential recovery program with on-going aftercare support groups.
- Rapha’s facility is a safe environment that is monitored by staff 24 hours a day – 365 days a year. The criteria at Rapha are programs that are well constructed and conducted by expert counselors.
- Break the chains of drugs and alcohol through Jesus Christ. New Beginnings Ministries Restoration Center is located in Brewton, Alabama. We offer a Christ-centered approach to substance abuse recovery. Let the Healing begin when you visit our clinic today.
Have we missed a Christian Drug Rehab listing. Does a listing need to be updated? Please contact us or make a comment below to have a listing updated or added.
- freechristan in house drug rehab in ala
- christian drug rehab centers in alabama
- christian drug rehab alabama