Free Christian Drug Rehab
- Volunteers of America Alaska, a national faith-based nonprofit providing a ministry of services dedicated to the relief of human suffering and the advancement of social justice. Founded in 1896 by Christian social reformers, Maud and Ballington Booth, we continue to provide services to the most vulnerable in our communities. We began providing residential substance abuse treatment for adolescents in Alaska in 1981. Our services have grown to include programs to meet needs of children, adolescents, families and the senior community.
- The Anchorage Gospel Rescue Mission is dedicated to demonstrating the love and power of God and to bringing people into a life-changing relationship with his son Jesus Christ. We are a nonprofit organization who receives NO municipal, state or federal funds.
- We are not a United Way® agency. Your financial support and In Kind donations make it possible for us to provide for the poor, needy and homeless in our community. We also administer educational and counseling programs in an attempt to foster opportunities for healing, growth, and employment for those in need.
- Set Free Alaska exists to facilitate freedom from the bondage of alcohol addiction, and drug addiction. We are a Christian outpatient alcohol treatment and drug treatment rehab center that uses a mind-body-spirit approach to recovery. Set Free Alaska provides service to the community in the area of substance abuse treatment as well as treatment for other related addictions and/or destructive behavior.
- Homer AL Christian Rehab centers are considered by many as the best way to achieve inner strength and sobriety. Since ancient times whenever a person confessed to using drugs and alcohol, he was advised to pray. Christian Rehab in Homer AL makes use of same philosophy but in a refined manner.
- Christian Rehab in Homer AL has a better success rate as compared to conventional treatment centers where about 65% of the patients experience a relapse. This is because a more comprehensive rehabilitation program is offered at Homer Alaska Christian Rehab that helps in healing drug addicts mind, body and soul. Besides regular prayers and weekly church visits, a lot of care is taken to ensure that the patient eats a right diet and that they exercise regularly.