Christian drug rehab centers and Christian drug treatment programs are some of the most effective programs for the Christian seeking a life without drug addiction. Christian drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers work when other programs fail. Truth is truth, and the only real solution to any human suffering is a spiritual one. Some Christian drug treatment centers are also affiliated with particular social service or religious organizations. Christian drug rehabilitation programs help the individuals to be able to build their self-esteem, discover how to resolve conflict, and generally enjoying a healthier, more fulfilling life. People engage in this program are individuals who wish to remain closely connected with their faith as a means of aiding their recovery life. People struggling with chemical addiction often let their pain and failures define their identity, how they view themselves, and what they in turn base their future choices on. By helping them let go of the false beliefs that continually trap them in addiction, they have to be introduced to the door to God’s truth about their identity in Christ. The result is life changing spiritual transformation which is key to long-term stand firm recovery. A Christ-centered therapy program is combined with traditional alcohol and drug addiction treatments in order to create a unique treatment plan that is specific to each client.
Benefits of a Christian Drug Rehabilitation Program:
- Being close to one’s faith. Many use the faith to guide them through the most difficult times in their lives. Struggling with alcoholism would certainly qualify as one of these defining moments. Christian alcohol rehab allows the individual to remain close to their faith while undergoing detox, counseling and other recovery programs.
- Connecting with other Christians. Being around like-minded people of the same faith, who are also going through the challenges of addiction recovery can prove to be a huge plus in one’s pursuit of sobriety. Daily interactions with other Christians strengthen the soul and provide much-needed support.
- Regular services. One of the hallmarks of a Christian alcohol rehab program is regular church services for patients and their families. Many alcohol rehab facilities will have a member of the clergy come to the facility daily to hold sermons or speak individually with patients in a private one-on-one environment.
Components of a Christian Drug Rehabilitation Program:
- Primary therapy groups five days a week, facilitated by a Christian counselor
- Frequent Bible study sessions throughout the week to help clients explore God’s inspired Word and apply them to their recovery process
- Bible teachings focused on reestablishing or building a new faith to guide you throughout treatment and addiction recovery
- Implementing the Christian 12 Steps to recovery throughout the treatment process for more on the 12 Steps.
- Local church visits geared towards building relationships within a healthy Christian community and work on life-skills to successfully transition back into society
- Group, individual and family counseling
- Psycho-educational groups
- Addictions education
- Relapse prevention
The Recovery Place Alcohol and Drug Treatment Programs:
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Traditional Addictions Program
- Christian Addictions Program
- Family Programming