- In the United States 21.1 million people are in need of specialty treatment for drug and alcohol addiction. The age groups affected include teens to older adults. Each addict impacts an average of five other people. Our approach is to deal in a holistic fashion with each individual. This allows us to look beyond the symptomatic issue of drug and alcohol abuse and to confront issues of past abuse, alienation, poor coping skills, poor education and work habits and self esteem.
- Christian rehab Colorado addiction treatment centers function in different manners but all of them follows a generic treatment pattern at the end of the day. The initial phase of a treatment program is crucial and difficult as the concerning addict has to be convinced to accept his or her addiction. This denial attitude is transformed by many Christian rehab centers in Colorado and this way he or she is enabled to overcome the addiction. Accepting the fact or reality is vital prior to the commencement of the treatment process because without it the person even after successful completion of the rehabilitation process will tend to adapt the old addictive ways again. So the Christian rehab centers operating in Colorado ensures that the person accepts being an addict completely for the successful rehabilitation.
- Colorado Drug Rehab is part of a national network that helps people in all 50 states, but since we are from Colorado and have worked in the alcohol and drug rehab field for over 30 years in Colorado, our concentration is for rehab centers in Colorado.
- We have counselors standing by who can help you find drug rehab programs both in and out of the state of Colorado. Colorado Drug Rehab is a free service that will help you find a drug rehab for any alcohol or drug addiction problem you or a loved one may be having. It is easy to confuse the different terms used in this field, describing the different types of drug rehab centers, drug rehabilitation centers, and substance abuse treatment programs.
- Lost and Found inc., serves the nation in Christian ministry by providing prevention, intervention and treatment resources to the individual, family and youth.
- Our vision includes becoming the recognized leader in Colorado for providing therapeutic care services of the highest quality to all those in need. This will be realized by building quality leadership, having a work ethic based on honesty, humility, accountability, and ownership. We envision a consistent pursuit of lost and hurting individuals and families, offering the best in relevant support and intervention services, and providing comprehensive training for continued growth in spiritual, social, and personal areas of need.
- Christian recovery from addictions. Addictions controlling you? Let God heal you. He is a mighty God and is able to do all things, more than you can imagine! We can be overcomers through Christ who strengthens us. Services of the Onesimus House Short term shelter Job search preparation, Job search, Job Corp + Vocational Training + Work Therapy Recreation Therapy Substance abuse counseling (Christian) Biblical discipleship Life skills Parenting skills & Family reconciliation Online college distance learning – Bible degrees, Junior College degrees, etc. Connection to social services and governmental benefits Long term housing search assistance
- Currently, Teen Challenge operates three residential recovery programs in Colorado and Utah. Each provides a comprehensive program of education, support, mentoring and instruction on biblical principles for successful living. We view each individual as capable of experiencing a changed life. It is the goal of Teen Challenge to never turn anyone away from the program who is sincere about confronting their addiction, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Teen Challenge of the Rocky Mountains was established in 1968 out of a coffee house located in Denver’s Capitol Hill area. Since 1969, Teen Challenge of the Rocky Mountains has been combating the drug and alcohol problem in Colorado and Utah with amazing results!
Have we missed a Christian Drug Rehab listing. Does a listing need to be updated? Please contact us or make a comment below to have a listing updated or added.