Free Christian Drug Rehab
- The Christian rehab Connecticut centers offer treatment and recovery programs that are inclusive of vital tenets of faith and religion. This is administered along with the concoction of regular rehabilitation methods. This process enables a recovering addict to pursue and attain the path of recovery within the realm of peace tranquility and increased faith in the divine power. They follow all the procedures with the incorporation of treatments that will heal the individual emotionally mentally spiritually and physically.
- The Way Out is a placement firm dedicated to connecting individuals to the appropriate drug and alcohol treatment.
- Finding the type of treatment you desire can be a tiresome and tedious task (even for those of us who work in the field). Search after search, call after call and still left unsure and confused. You find yourself frustrated and wondering, “there are so many treatment centers out there, how do I know which one is the right choice?” The Way Out takes the guess work out of it – we’ll help you find the drug and alcohol treatment you desire.
- Teen Challenge New England serves individuals and families in the six New England states and New Jersey by providing Christian faith-based, long term residential recovery homes for more than 400 adults & adolescents and outreach and drug prevention programs to children and youth in schools and local communities.
- Delmarva Teen Challenge believes in second chances. Our purpose is restoring broken lives of men who have been affected by issues like anger, rebellion, depression, drug/alcohol abuse and other life controlling problems. We believe that wholeness comes by having your heart and mind renewed with the truth. We believe in God’s ability to change a person’s life.
- The Teen Challenge program has been developed to encourage the student to cope with everyday life issues. Students rise at 6:00am. Devotions, Bible Reading, and Chapels are essential elements of the program as well as discipleship training during an average day.
- Teen Challenge is a Christian residential drug recovery program that is part of a network of 10 Teen Challenge centers across New England and New Jersey. The Manchester Men’s Campus is located at 147 Laurel Street in Manchester, New Hampshire
- The program has a strong faith-based approach and offers spiritual, academic, and vocational training that equips individuals to return to society as responsible citizens. A number of our graduates have experienced complete recovery from drug and alcohol addiction. They have told us that the key to their success was developing a personal relationship with God and putting into practice all that they had learned while in our program.