Christian Drug Rehab
- Teen Challenge Columbus Girls Academy is a residential 15-month discipleship program for girls 13-17 with life-controlling problems. We are a disciplined and structured environment that emphasizes character development and personal responsibility. Our program is designed to develop the whole person in four main areas: spiritual, social, academic and physical.
- The essence of GraceWay’s program is the understanding that an alcoholic/addict’s best, if only hope for long-term sobriety is through recognizing and directing her life toward a higher power.
- GraceWay is a non-profit, faith- based, long-term substance abuse treatment community for women. GraceWay provides a spiritual home environment that empowers residents to become productive members of their families and society through intensive application of the Twelve-Step methodology.
- The mission of The Healing Place of Athens is to help homeless men, regardless of race, creed, or religion, who are addicted to drugs and alcohol to achieve productive, independent, and sober lives. We pursue our mission by providing our clients with an overnight shelter, a residential recovery program, transitional housing and services, and an aftercare program.
- A number of residential rehab facilities offering long term inpatient care across the state. This is a Christian based and very affordable programming for men, women, teen boys and teen girls.
- For over 20 years, No Longer Bound has been a place of refuge and healing for men suffering from addiction. We believe that sobriety alone is only half the battle; therefore we focus on providing a complete lifestyle change. Our faith-based program brings regeneration to each man and restoration for the family, giving them the tools necessary to live their new life.
- At Teen Challenge Prayer Mountain Boys Academy, your son will receive education, mentoring, and spiritual guidance. Your son will have an opportunity to change his anger into peace. Your son will have an opportunity to change his depression into joy. And your son will have an opportunity to change his out of control behavior into self control.
- Penfield Christian Homes is a Christian recovery program for reclaiming the lives of adult men suffering from addiction to drugs and alcohol. Penfield has been in operation for over thirty years, helping approximately 900 men a year find freedom from addiction and live happy, productive lives through our unique, Christ-centered approach. The men are taught to apply, through the power of Jesus Christ, Biblical principles as expressed in the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous. At Penfield Christian Homes, these principles are referred to as Twelve Steps for Successful Christian Living. The ministry of Penfield is rooted in the belief that recovery from the addictive use of alcohol and drugs can be achieved through a personal faith in Jesus Christ.
- It includes community and foreign missions experiences including serving in local churches, regional outreaches and international ministry trips. Each student will complete between 12-15 hours of accredited College courses each semester.
- Teen Challenge Georgia International is part of a much larger International group which began in 1958 by David Wilkerson. The Georgia headquarters was established in 1997 by Rev. & Mrs. Tim Newbon, with Tim being a graduate of the Teen Challenge program himself. Tim stated,”In 2000, we purchased our first facility and inducted our first students into Teen Challenge Georgia. By 2001, we had our first graduates successfully complete our initial program.”
- is a Christian non-denominational ministry located on thirty-seven beautiful acres near Tallulah Falls, Georgia. Victory Home provides resident care and guidance for men suffering from alcohol and drug addiction.
- Chemically dependent people do not enjoy an abundant life. Alcohol and drugs are taking their toll by ruining lives of countless men, women, and children in our society. Addiction respects no one. It crosses cultural lines, race, and social status. Where can an addicted male turn if he sincerely desires help?
Have we missed a Christian Drug Rehab listing. Does a listing need to be updated? Please contact us or make a comment below to have a listing updated or added.