Christian Drug Rehab Centers
- A Faith-Based Christian Educational Training Program for those at risk, afflicted with alcoholism, addictions, and other life-controlling problems, including homelessness, abuse, and imprisonment. Our program offers “A New Way Out” for attaining a new life in Christ through reliance on the Creator – YHWH our God. Founded on the principles, practices, and teaching methods of “Akron Group Number One” – the Pioneer AA Christian Fellowship of Akron, Ohio, as led by Dr. Robert Holbrook Smith of Akron, Ohio, and also on the successful practices of the Salvation Army and Christian Endeavor.
- Teen Challenge Training Center, Inc. has faith-based recovery centers located in Pennsylvania, New York State and North Carolina. Whether you are a concerned family member, ministry partner or a perspective student you will find your information here. All of the centers within Teen Challenge Training Center operate as one ministry team.
- Hope, Help & Healing is the faith-based answer to recovery in Auburn, Sacramento, Vista, & Kauai Hawaii. Hope, Help & Healing (HHH) is an independent non-profit corporation working together with alliance agreements, using the spiritual model faith-based program for recovery. Developed and proven over time to help men and women who are struggling with alcohol and/or drug addiction which can lead to life dominating problems. Please take your time to look over this web site for our continuum of care from Residential Treatment Facilities to Sober living Homes, & Outpatient Services for a location and program that will best serve you or the needs of a loved one.
- Ministry Nueva Vida y Paz has been established in Central America since 1992 During that time many people have been rehabilitated from addictions like drugs and alcohol through counseling and our use of Christ’s teachings. At our center we offer hope to those who have none. We believe that God is not only ready but moreover desires to put in order every area of our lives. He puts our lives in order in a way that we can do things that please him.
A lot of time and patience is required on the road to total restoration. A person must take time to learn and be disciplined. And because this process takes time and patience, a person must be willing and want to be teachable and must commit to the total time of our program, which ranges from 8 to 10 months.
- A long term and very affordable or free Christian drug and alcohol rehab for men over 18. Faith based recovery and Christian living. The Hawaii chapter of Teen Challenge International offers long term residential Christian rehab for men only.
Have we missed a Christian Drug Rehab listing. Does a listing need to be updated? Please contact us or make a comment below to have a listing updated or added.