Christian Drug Rehab Center
- The Chicago Center is a four month induction center for men 18 and older. We offer an environment of support and spiritual formation. The program requires discipline, responsible decision-making and accountability. Students are taught how to translate creed into conduct, faith into practice, and doctrine into daily living.
- We are a faith-based, Christ centered alternative to help men and women rebuild their lives. There is a cure for the drug epidemic plaguing our nation. We believe the cure is found only in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center is respected nationwide for its treatment of eating disorders, substance abuse and addiction, and mood disorders.
- Our residents – adult women and adolescent girls – come to us when they need immediate, life-saving and life-changing help. Our vision is to help residents achieve lifelong recovery by bringing together clinical treatment with spiritual and emotional growth.
- Treatment is holistic, individualized, and nurturing. Our integrated treatment programs prepare women and their families to move forward to a new, productive phase of their lives. We champion the life inside of every resident — in her strengths and weaknesses, with her skills and deficits, and ultimately in the power of her recovery from disease.
- Teen Challenge of the Midlands exists to be a catalyst for 180 degree life change in the addict.
- We reach out to those with life controlling addictions and care for them in our residential centers.
- We assist local churches, regardless of affiliation, in establishing and operating support ministries for hurting people and families in their congregations and communities.
- We encourage society around us by delivering first-hand presentations of lives that have been changed.