Christian Drug Rehab Programs
- Indiana Teen Challenge is a group of residential centers and outreach programs dedicated in offering a faith based residential approach to drug and alcohol recovery. We have several types of centers to meet various needs. Also we are connected with Teen Challenge centers all over the USA where we can connect and refer clients as needed.
- Central Indiana Teen Challenge is a nonprofit residential organization. We are part of the network of care of Indiana Teen Challenge; Inc. CITC was originally named Indianapolis Teen Challenge. In July 1969, the need was recognized for the establishment of a residential program that could provide training while offering a sanctuary until new life habits could be established. At Risk Behaviors = Bulimia, Cutting, Alcohol and Substance abuse, physical/sexual abuse, depression, anger, manipulation, lying, rebellion, promiscuity, friends or poor self image.
- Grace House is a long-term residential Teen Challenge program for women ages 18 and over who are struggling with life-controlling problems. This is a Christ centered program with an emphasis on discipleship and recovery.
- This is to provide youth, adults and families with an effective and comprehensive Christian faith-based solution to life-controlling drug and alcohol problems in order to become productive members of society. By applying biblical principles, Teen Challenge endeavors to help people become mentally-sound, emotionally-balanced, socially-adjusted, physically-well, and spiritually-alive.
- We provide long term residential, alcohol and drug rehabilitation services primarily to the indigent, adult men and women of Summit County.
- Rehabilitation services are individualized, abstinence based and holistic with a special focus on the mental (including co-occurring mental illness), emotional, social, spiritual, and physical aspects of sobriety.
The agency strives to provide guests with the knowledge, values, and skills to manage their lives appropriately, reconnect
Have we missed a Christian Drug Rehab listing. Does a listing need to be updated? Please contact us or make a comment below to have a listing updated or added.