- The Community Advisory Board (CAB) for Homelessness is a 15 member body of representatives from community organizations, which among other undertakings, recommends how resources from the Federal Government’s Homelessness Partnering Strategy are invested in Brandon.
- Teen Challenge Brandon is a 12-month Christian discipleship program for women struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction.
- We are two missionary families (Lagore’s & Morgan’s) who have ministered in the communities and reserves of Northern Saskatchewan, for the past 18 years.
- Our heart is to establish a Teen Challenge Program and offer an oasis of healing and hope to those plagued with life controlling, and destroying habits.
- The12 month residential program offers men a chance to find purpose for their life, receive mentorship, academic and life-skills training, while adhering to a strict schedule and learning valuable work ethics through various community partnerships.
- Teen Challenge is a faith-based residential recovery program for people battling drug and alcohol addictions.
- Over the past 5 years of our history in Saskatchewan, many young men have been set free through the Teen Challenge program — but so many more still need our help!
- For more information on Teen Challenge in the Province of Saskatchewan and how you can help change a life, simply give us at call at 306-664-4673.