Christian Rehab Centers
- Located in the foothills of the Berkshire Mountains in Massachusetts, the patience and inspiration of nature surrounds our students.
- The Academy at Swift River compassionately guides students and families on a journey of healing, self-discovery and growth.
- Our commitment to our students is to offer a challenging curriculum that will enhance their academic, social, spiritual, physical, and emotional life.
- The Salvation Army’s Adult Rehabilitation Centers provide spiritual, social and emotional assistance for men and women who have lost the ability to cope with their problems and provide for themselves.
- Each center offers residential housing, work, and group and individual therapy, all in a clean, wholesome environment.
- Every potential participant undergoes a comprehensive intake interview to ensure the ARC program is the best possible match for them. If the interview process determines it’s not, we’ll make every effort to refer them to a program that will be.
- A long-term commitment of at least six months is required so patterns of poor decision-making can be broken and replaced with positive life choices – changes that will help them become productive citizens of their community.