Christian Based Drug Rehab
- The New York Christian rehab provides addicts with a comprehensive treatment program that uses a multidisciplinary approach to treat alcohol and drug addiction. While the traditional secular rehab focuses on healing addicts just physically mentally and psychologically the Christ based New York rehab lays stress on healing them in all these three aspects but on another aspect as well which is spiritually. The Christian Rehab New York believes that a spiritual defect in addicts lead them to addiction in the first place. Thus addicts can recover only by accepting God’s love learning to love Him and living a better life for Him. In order to make this a reality addicted individuals are made to go through various treatment modalities that are incorporated in the New York Christian rehab treatment program which includes individual and group therapy life skills training prayer sessions Bible reading Church visits family program 12 step meetings and follow up care.
- LONG ISLAND TEEN CHALLENGE has demonstrated a commitment to the communities of Long Island and New York City by combating the drug and alcohol epidemic in a threefold dynamic. PREVENTION SERVICES through Rock the Block Urban Outreach, Hoop Challenge Basketball Camps, Street Rallies, School Assemblies and Super Saturday Kids Outreach. INTERVENTION SERVICES through concerned counseling, community care, support group services, coffee house outreach and crisis intervention. RESIDENTIAL SERVICES by housing up to 80 men and 20 women for 12 to 18 months of intensive, residential, faith-based restoration.
- The objective of the New York City Rescue Mission (NYCRM), America’s First Rescue Mission, has remained the same since its founding in 1872: to provide spiritual hope, food, clothing and shelter to people in crisis in New York City. This model has been replicated by 300 rescue missions throughout the country. NYCRM overnight guests are offered nutritious meals, housing, spiritual guidance, medical/social service support and clean clothing. Our long-term residents are offered career development assistance, financial and job skills training, internet and e-mail access, and GED preparation courses. The men in our Recovery Program receive weekly individual and group counseling, as well as Bible study and discipleship.
- Teen Challenge is a Christian-based organization. The purpose of TC, nationwide, is to help people who have life-controlling problems and initiate the discipleship process to the point where the student can function as a Christian in society. The TC approach is to teach a whole new way of living by addressing family relationships, work attitudes, self-image and esteem, peer pressure, addictions, social issues, community relationship, and a variety of other life skills. Teen Challenge endeavors to help people become mentally sound, emotionally balanced, socially adjusted, physically well, and spiritually alive.
- The program provides residential recovery to men ages 18 and over from all ethnic, socioeconomic and religious backgrounds. We believe that there is hope for recovery for every individual who is bound with life controlling problems such as an addiction to drugs or alcohol by establishing a relationship with Jesus Christ. We believe there is hope even when all other methods have failed.
- Founded in 1890, the Rescue Mission is a faith-based, non-profit, multiple-service, charitable organization serving Utica, Rome and the Mohawk Valley. Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, the ministry “endeavors to assess and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of all people coming for assistance.”
- The Rescue Mission of Utica serves individuals overcoming homelessness, abuse, addictions, and disabilities. The Rescue Mission’s programs provide safe lodging, food, clothing, case management, counseling, advocacy, education, referrals and support services.
- The one-year residential program is geared to helping young women rebuild their broken lives in an atmosphere of warmth, trust, support, discipline and love. Since 1967, hundreds of young women have found new life and hope at the Walter Hoving Home. The Home is nationally recognized for the high cure rate among the alcoholic and drug-addicted women who complete its spiritually-oriented rehabilitation program. Over 90% of those who come to the Home as alcoholics, drug addicts and prostitutes and complete the program have found a happy, healthy way of living.
Have we missed a Christian Drug Rehab listing. Does a listing need to be updated? Please contact us or make a comment below to have a listing updated or added.