Christian Drug Rehabilitation Centers
- Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch exist to help at-risk children and their families succeed in the name of Christ.
- We create a Christ-centered environment where meaning, hope and purpose happen for at risk children and their families.
- We care for these children in residential treatment facilities across the state of North Dakota.
- First Step Recovery, a licensed addiction treatment facility, provides comprehensive, confidential treatment of alcoholism and other drug dependency.
- Spiritual guidance to clients and family members, and support in the development of spiritual values and the resolution of spiritual problems.
- At First Step Recovery, we believe these are treatable illnesses, and we base our recovery program on this guiding principle:
- Alcoholism and other drug dependencies are physical, emotional, social, and spiritual disorders. They are characterized by excessive, compulsive, and uncontrolled use of alcohol and other drugs that affect not only the person who is dependent but also family members and significant others.
- Founded in 1997, Prairie St. John’s is a fully-licensed, 91-bed facility offering services for children, adolescents and adults to address mental health issues, chemical dependency or addiction and co-occurring disorders.
- Prairie offers a full-service psychiatric and addiction Continuum of Care. This Continuum of Care includes inpatient hospitalization, partial hospitalization, residential treatment, intensive outpatient services and clinic services.
- At Prairie St. John’s, we believe that a comprehensive treatment program must address the full range of our patients’ needs. This includes the spiritual as well as the psychological and physical aspects of our patients’ mental health.
- Located in Fargo, North Dakota, ShareHouse has been providing chemical dependency treatment services to adult men and women since 1975.
- ShareHouse offers intensive primary treatment (Spirit Program) and outpatient levels of care for individuals afflicted with the disease of alcohol/drug addictions.
- On 30 acres of shaded lawns in South Dakota, we offer an atmosphere of quiet dignity, comfort, rest and meditation – all vitally necessary for the recovering individual.
- Keystone Treatment Center is nationally known for offering special treatment tracts for those afflicted with methamphetamine addiction and inhalant abuse, as well as services for dual diagnosis, gambling, cognitive disorders, and opioid dependence. Other specialties include Native American, Christian, Aftercare and Family programs.
- The multidisciplinary staffs at Keystone Treatment Center includes psychiatrists, medical physicians, a psychologist, certified chemical dependency counselors, full-time certified teachers and Native American counselors and cultural advisors.
- Transitional Living Corporation (TLC) is a non-profit organization headquartered in Sioux Falls, SD. TLC provides a continuum of recovery based services to include Tallgrass and Sober Living Homes.
- Tallgrass offers a community-based, mentor-focused, 12-Step approach to a 30 day residential program. TLC Sober Living Homes provide high quality, highly accessible, and cost effective housing for individuals in early recovery.
- Our Mission is to be an essential partner in the community’s recovery oriented system of care by delivering a world-class, 12-step, spiritual program of recovery.
Have we missed a Christian Drug Rehab listing. Does a listing need to be updated? Please contact us or make a comment below to have a listing updated or added.