Christian Drug Treatment Center
- Brookhaven Hospital is a comprehensive health center for the treatment of behavioral health issues ranging from eating disorders to post-traumatic stress disorder, substance abuse and neurologic disorders.
- Brookhaven Hospital is a licensed, fully accredited hospital and treatment center staffed by an interdisciplinary team of mental health professionals.
- Brookhaven Hospital is also home to the RENEWAL: Christian Treatment and Recovery Program, which offers a unique, Biblically-based treatment program that includes the services listed in the Brookhaven Hospital Inpatient Programs.
- Provides long-term residential treatment for chemically dependent women and their dependent children.
- Eagle Ridge Family Treatment Center is certified and partially funded by the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services. It is also a CARF-accredited program.
- Treatment approaches at the Center include (1) providing the client, her children, and other significant relationships with information and education about the disease of addiction and family dynamics, (2) therapeutic experiences (3) coping, parenting, and other life skills (4)mutual respect, and (5) spiritual principles.
- Rob’s Ranch is placed on a beautiful 72 acre ranch located a mile southwest of Interstate 35 at exit 98 (Johnson Road exit) on Highway 74, in Purcell, OK.
- Rob’s Ranch exists to impact the lives of men who suffer from substance abuse, by providing hope and guidance to them and their families through proven therapies and spiritual growth!
- The Rob’s Ranch curriculum, based on the 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous, is centered around the principle that we must establish a spiritual connection with God. The spiritual experience and, way of life is critical in our lives and that of our residents.
- Valley Hope drug and alcohol rehab is a nationally recognized, nonprofit organization dedicated to providing quality drug and alcohol treatment services at an affordable price.
- We offer a variety of drug and alcohol treatment services, including medically monitored detox, residential, day/partial, outpatient and continuing care.
- Professional staffs direct an individualized treatment plan grounded in 12-step philosophy with a strong emphasis on family participation, spirituality (nondenominational), and continuing care placement.
- oklahoma christian mental health residents