Drug Rehab Toronto
- The Salvation Army Kingston Harbour Light, inspired by God’s love, provides compassionate, practical, holistic residential addiction treatment and emergency shelter services to males while addressing theirphysical, social, emotional, and spiritual needs.
- The Chemical Dependency Treatment is an 18 Bed, 90 day residential program for adult males.
- The Program is abstinence based; Christian influenced, Twelve Step holistic treatment philosophy.
- The Teen Challenge GTA Women’s Centre is a residential alcohol and drug addiction treatment program located in the greater Toronto area.
- We offer help and hope to those struggling with alcoholism and/or addiction to other drugs.
- Addicts, alcoholics, their family and friends, begin their restoration to whole life at Teen Challenge.
- Our TCF Staff desire to provide spiritual, academic and vocational training to equip our men to return to society as responsible citizens
- At Teen Challenge North, we’re committed to seeing that young men trapped in an addiction to drugs and alcohol know that they can be free!
- Teen Challenge offers biblical counseling, mentoring, and academic and job skills training to give all our students the tools they need to succeed outside the program.
Ontario Drug Rehab
- The Salvation Army Homestead exists to serve women who want to experience recovery from substance use.
- Our mission is to provide effective treatment and support so that women can heal in body, mind and spirit.
- We are funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care through the Central East Local Health Integration Network, The Salvation Army Red Shield Appeal, and donations from caring people and organizations.
- Helping the lost of our communities find their way back to useful productive lives,and allowing them to find a new beginning and a brighter future is the mission of Hope Acres, a part of the Salvation Army’s Addiction and Rehabilitation Department (ARD).
- Hope Acres is a place of new beginnings for chemically dependent men who have lost their self-direction, whether socially, mentally or spiritually.
- Hope Acres’ Clients find the loving hand of God, through the Salvation Army extended to them right where they are – in the midst of their pain, guilt and despair.