- The Heritage Home – Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centre has specialized care within a beautiful, private and relaxed environment.
- Located a few minutes north of the US border, and one hour from Montreal, Canada, Heritage Home Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centre offers a tranquil and restful environment to begin your drug and alcohol treatment programs.
- At Heritage Home, we believe that having personal space in a cozy establishment is crucial to a promising recovery.
- We have so much to be thankful for at Teen Challenge Atlantic, and our vision is to grow this ministry to support communities in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island.
- One of the main foundations for life-long addiction recovery is seeking help from the right professional staff. At Ledgehill, we are very proud to have gathered such an experienced, accredited, and compassionate team.
- At Ledgehill we provide every client with the opportunity to gain skills to recover from addictive illness.
- At Ledgehill we treat the whole person. We believe that body, mind and spirit must be treated as one if our clients are to enter sustainable recovery.
- Talbot House Ministries is one of the oldest and most comprehensive homeless care centers in Polk County.
- We are committed to provide SHELTER, HEALTHCARE, and RENEWAL to the homeless in our community.
- Spiritual Growth opportunities are provided including daily prayer courses, weekly on site bible studies and worship services, as well as transportation to clients’ local churches.