Alcoholism and Drug Addiction
- Detox is a time for individuals to stabilize and gain the strength needed for the treatment process. It is our goal to ensure that individuals are as comfortable as possible during detox.
- During detox, individuals are given the space and time needed to heal: mind, body and spirit.
- At Alpine Treatment Services we understand that detox can be challenging and at times, even uncomfortable. Our holistic approach entangles clinical, medical and spiritual interventions.
- Cirque Lodge is a world class residential facility for the treatment of drug and alcohol addictions in Sundance Utah.
- As an exclusive alcohol and drug rehab facility, no expense has been spared to provide the very finest in amenities and accommodations. Treatment is carried out in a healing environment, with a focus on spiritual, emotional, and psychological recovery.
- The primary focus is to replace the feelings of addiction, things like fear, hopelessness, and anger, with the skills that help them again find joy and productive living.
- A variety of groups are offered to provide a comprehensive approach to recovery including: anger management, cognitive restructuring, spiritual healing, living skills, gender group, mental health awareness, smoking cessation, and family programming.
- Renaissance Ranch, a Utah rehab center, utilizes Gospel centered solutions to treat problems with alcohol and drugs.
- We provide a comfortable atmosphere of acceptance to allow you to openly speak about your problems in a caring and welcoming environment.
- We use spiritual healing and Gospel Principles to truly target the source of the problem and achieve true recovery.
- The Ark offers multi-diagnosis residential treatment for adults with addiction and mental health issues as well as follow-up outpatient services.
- Each resident will be provided the best alcohol rehab or drug treatment services. This includes an individualized treatment program, dietary considerations and spirituality.
- The Ark staff’s education, training, experience, compassion and focus on the spiritual side of wellness help clients begin the healing process.
- We are a Christian-based residential treatment program. We teach traditional ethics and morals and remind troubled teens how important the values of honesty, respect, teamwork, and accountability are to their success.
- Turn-About Ranch differs from typical residential treatment centers for troubled teens because it values action – not just talk. During their time at the Ranch, students don’t only go to school and participate in therapy; they also take an active role in the daily running of a working ranch.
- The philosophy of Turn-About Ranch can be summarized in six simple words: Real ranch. Real values. Real change.
- The Ridge House, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, substance abuse treatment and re-entry organization located in Reno, Nevada.
- Our therapeutic programs are designed to change the behavior of offenders, prevent future offending and contribute toward the overall safety of our community. Since 1981 The Ridge
- The Walter Hoving Home, a 24-hour residential spiritually-based rehabilitation center, is a non-profit organization serving women ages 18 and over who have been involved in drug addiction, alcoholism, prostitution and other life-controlling problems.
- The Home is funded through private donations from individuals, churches, corporations and foundations.
- To help offset a small percentage of the cost for her stay, each student is responsible for an entrance fee of $500 and $500 sponsorship each month.
- House has been helping the former offender become restored socially, spiritually and emotionally.
- The Ridge House offers both residential and outpatient treatment as well as drug and alcohol and mental health assessments. All services are on a sliding fee scale.
Have we missed a Christian Drug Rehab listing. Does a listing need to be updated? Please contact us or make a comment below to have a listing updated or added.