Christian Addiction Treatment
- For over a decade Bridging the Gaps (BTG) Integrative Addiction Treatment in Winchester, Virginia has been helping adult drug addicts, alcoholics, and dual-diagnosed clients find sustained, long-term recovery from the ravages of addiction.
- BTG’s unique holistic approach to addiction treatment addresses the physical, the spiritual, and the psychological aspects of addiction to illegal and prescription drugs, alcohol, and substance dependency.
- BTG Integrative Addiction Treatment believes that addiction is a “whole person” disease requiring treatment of the BODY, the MIND, and the SPIRIT. All of BTG’s treatment program components work as an integrative whole, helping our clients recover their physical health as well as providing them with the psychological and spiritual tools they will need for a life free from the ravages of drug addiction and alcoholism.
- As brother and sister, Dr. Paul Meier and Nancy Meier Brown began working together in 1976 with the goal of developing the best Christian counseling services available.
- Meier Clinics Foundation is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization. Our goal is to provide excellent, professional, psychological care to as many people as possible.
- Meier Clinics recognizes and utilizes Christian principles and tools in the healing process along with sound psychological practices.
- Located in Northern Virginia outside Washington, DC, Sagebrush is a holistic residential and outpatient substance abuse treatment center for adolescents and adult men and women.
- At Sagebrush, each personalized program focuses on mental, physical and spiritual well-being.
- The center’s integrative approach to addiction treatment merges the twelve-step model of recovery with a customized treatment program designed to identify and eliminate the root causes of addiction.
- The Farley Center at Williamsburg Place is located near Historic Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia. Our campus is situated minutes away from the historic district, nestled among the quiet pines near Waller Mill Park.
- We are a place of healing in our nation’s first capital. We are known as a Center of Excellence offering quality affordable addictions treatment.
- The Principles of the 12-Step Program of Recovery are integrated through the patient experience. All patients have the opportunity to develop a fellowship of support by learning and applying the Spiritual Principles of the 12 Steps of Recovery to their everyday life.
- The González Recovery Residences provide a variety of structured long term residential substance abuse treatment settings in Virginia and Florida.
- The GRR affordable drug rehab programs provide residents with 24/7 supervision, from the residents’ initial immersion into the local Twelve Step community to the residents’ subsequent gradual seamless re-integration as happy and sober productive members of society.
- The long term drug treatment Alexandria location is ideal for residents that are interested in beginning or continuing, college education; seven colleges/universities are accessible by public transportation.
- christian drug rehab centers n va