Faith Based Drug Rehab
- Cedar Mountain Center has an eighteen-bed facility dedicated to resolving the complex and sometimes overwhelming issues related to alcohol/drug addiction.
- Cedar Mountain Center is committed to addiction recovery through a treatment program addressing the Spirit. Recover your spirit through connecting with other individuals facing the same challenges, 12 step group participation, nature therapy, and being in an environment conducive to developing serenity and spirituality. Many of our patients discover the family they are lacking as they connect with their treatment peers in a healing environment.
- Our association and proximity to WPH gives us access to state of the art medical treatment.
- St. Joseph’s Children’s Home is a private, non-profit psychiatric residential treatment facility for youth ages six to eighteen that has been providing quality services to youth and families since 1930.
- St. Joseph’s Children’s Home is an agency of social ministry in the Catholic tradition.
- As a Christian facility, St. Joseph’s Children’s Home introduces residents to Christian values and incorporates Christian spirituality into the treatment program by offering ecumenical services and activities to all residents.
- Trinity Teen Solutions, Inc. (TTS) is an at-risk, all girls, Catholic boarding school and therapeutic residential treatment facility offering programs for troubled teens.
- By placing emphasis on Christian moral principles, your daughter will be challenged to develop a new perspective on life.
- With the help of her Creator and the trained, caring, live-in staff at our 4,000-acre ranch in Wyoming, she can redirect the path she’s currently on and avoid tragedy.